Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Joke I Shouldn't Laugh At, But I Did
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Our Heavenly Father's Love Letter
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Appreciation x 3 - A Poem
- The Alpha and the Omega – A Poem
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Hope in the Darkness – A Poem
Tag Archives: Atonement
Over at dVerse Poets Pub, Mary challenges to write about beauty. With Good Friday and Easter on the horizon, I decided to write about the most beautiful sacrifice in all of history. A Beautiful Sacrifice It is an ugly scene … Continue reading
Black the sky when He died redeemed my lost soul. Atonement.