Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- A Lipogram without an "A"
- Awaiting Our King
Tag Archives: Atonement
They say you can’t take it with you That’s probably true Money won’t pay your way to get into heaven Whether you are rich or poor the price is the same to atone for sin Only Jesus, the half shekel, … Continue reading
Over at dVerse Poets Pub, Mary challenges to write about beauty. With Good Friday and Easter on the horizon, I decided to write about the most beautiful sacrifice in all of history. A Beautiful Sacrifice It is an ugly scene … Continue reading
Black the sky when He died redeemed my lost soul. Atonement.