when He died
redeemed my lost soul.
Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Faith, Hope, Love – A Poem
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Natural Consequences of Sin Aren’t God’s Punishment
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Freedom in Christ – A Poem
- Community – A Poem
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made – A Poem
- God's Condo