Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Appreciation x 3 - A Poem
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Psalm 127 - All Is In Vain Without God
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Natural Consequences of Sin Aren’t God’s Punishment
- The Importance of Prepositions
- The Last Supper - A Poem
Tag Archives: Redeemed
The devil tried to kick me out of Heaven’s forgiving grip He was thwarted in his scheme to tender my pink slip Jesus, my Redeemer displayed to my foe the deed to my soul Marked paid-in-full on Calvary’s tree as … Continue reading
Black the sky when He died redeemed my lost soul. Atonement.