Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Our Heavenly Father's Love Letter
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- The Greatest Sacrifice, the Ultimate Gift
- Community – A Poem
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Losing the Glimmer
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
Tag Archives: Redeemed
The devil tried to kick me out of Heaven’s forgiving grip He was thwarted in his scheme to tender my pink slip Jesus, my Redeemer displayed to my foe the deed to my soul Marked paid-in-full on Calvary’s tree as … Continue reading
Black the sky when He died redeemed my lost soul. Atonement.