Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- This Life Is Full of Blessing - A Poem
- Unashamedly "Me, Too"
- Tears in a Bottle
- Appreciation x 3 - A Poem
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life - A Poem
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Hope in the Darkness – A Poem
Tag Archives: Fearlessness
In essence, I’ve been saying “me, too” for many years as I share my story in poetry and prose. But it took a celebrity Tweet to make it go viral. One of my Facebook friends posted: “#metoo. (God I hate … Continue reading
My adversary fueled by lies half-truths in disguise You shan’t win oh dreaded fear if I hold truth ever near My devilish foe all deceit my Advocate I’d have you meet He is Truth and the Way You shan’t win … Continue reading