Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- A Lipogram without an "A"
- Awaiting Our King
Tag Archives: Treasured
Tossed about on waves of doubt Seeking an anchor in the storm Cleave to the One who values you Your tempest He will surely transform Riding high on a victory Don’t let it go to your head Remember the One … Continue reading
To treasure something means “to regard or treat as precious; cherish.” Dictionary.com. Jesus said, “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21 (NIV). I have decided that for 2019 my “One Word” to guide my thoughts, words, and actions is Treasured. A lot … Continue reading