Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- A Lipogram without an "A"
- Awaiting Our King
Tag Archives: Hyphenated words
Prayer flies heaven-circling like hawk swirling on a thermal wave Prayer settles cross-laden dreams deep in the heart and soul Prayer floats water-spoken currents of faith in the Creator Prayer praises ocean-breached majesty of desert deliverance Prayer drowns tear-culled pain … Continue reading