My favorite Christmas show ever is A Charlie Brown Christmas. I remember watching it every year on TV when I was a kid, and now I own it on DVD and watch it every year still. My favorite part is when Charlie Brown asks, “Can anyone tell me what Christmas is all about?” And Linus walks into the spotlight and tells Charlie Brown what he wants to know; what we all need to know.
Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
- @BenPurkert @ClintSmithIII Looks interesting. I'll have to check it out.Posted 8 hours ago
- Drawn In anotherfearlessyear.net/2020/10/19/dra…Posted 9 hours ago
- Paint Chip Poetry Prompt #42 Come join the fun. The theme this week is the title of a Wordsworth poem "Written in M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Posted 3 days ago
- RT @defendsurvivors: Why do survivors of sexual and domestic abuse have PTSD and symptoms like those that have been in battle, terrorized,…Posted 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- 298,088 hits since 9/25/09