My favorite Christmas show ever is A Charlie Brown Christmas. I remember watching it every year on TV when I was a kid, and now I own it on DVD and watch it every year still. My favorite part is when Charlie Brown asks, “Can anyone tell me what Christmas is all about?” And Linus walks into the spotlight and tells Charlie Brown what he wants to know; what we all need to know.
Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Flowers in Bloom - A Poem
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Mercy - A Poem
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Tadpoles and Broken Hearts
- Perchance to Dance