My favorite Christmas show ever is A Charlie Brown Christmas. I remember watching it every year on TV when I was a kid, and now I own it on DVD and watch it every year still. My favorite part is when Charlie Brown asks, “Can anyone tell me what Christmas is all about?” And Linus walks into the spotlight and tells Charlie Brown what he wants to know; what we all need to know.
Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Refining Silver and Gold
- The Whole Story — from Pro-Choice to Pro-Life in a Heartbeat
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Pondering 1984
- Natural Consequences of Sin Aren’t God’s Punishment
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Hiding My Weakness No More
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Psalm 26 – I Love the House of the Lord