Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- The Alpha and the Omega – A Poem
- Natural Consequences of Sin Aren’t God’s Punishment
- Appreciation x 3 - A Poem
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Mercy - A Poem
- A Lipogram without an "A"
Tag Archives: Voice of Truth
I’m too old to write a book; too old to begin a new career in publishing and as an inspirational speaker. I should have pursued my dream years ago when I was young and still had a chance at success. … Continue reading
I had a great idea for a blog post, and then another, and another. Did I write them down? No. Instead I listened to the voice in my head that said they weren’t worth writing. That voice is talking to … Continue reading