Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Psalm 25 - Of Mercy and Humility
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Prayer Habits Affect Prayer Quality
- Flowers in Bloom - A Poem
- Candied Yams for Recipe Friday
- Freedom in Christ – A Poem
Tag Archives: Sunshine
Goodbye winter you are dismissed you won’t be missed I’m delighted to say spring is on its way It’ll be here tomorrow driving out sorrow caused by winter blues your white and gray hues Vibrant colors will abound from flowers … Continue reading
Cerulean skies expanse sunny and bright I grasp God’s glory. Magnificent! Once again I’ve been drawn in by a new poetry form and the ideas have come in threes. So here’s my third elfje.