Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Advent – A Poem
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Love Joy Peace - A Poem about Fruit
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Advent Thankfulness – A Poem
- God with Us – A Poem
- This Life Is Full of Blessing - A Poem
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Appreciation x 3 - A Poem
Tag Archives: Sunshine
Cerulean skies expanse sunny and bright I grasp God’s glory. Magnificent! Once again I’ve been drawn in by a new poetry form and the ideas have come in threes. So here’s my third elfje.