Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Flowers in Bloom - A Poem
- Psalm 25 - Of Mercy and Humility
- Freedom in Christ – A Poem
- What Is Bravery?
- I Am the 1% — I'm Not Your Pro-Choice Poster Child
Tag Archives: Sunshine
Thank You, Lord, for the sunshine Thank You, Jesus, for Your kindness Every blessing You give is divine Every gift from You is yes Amen
Goodbye winter you are dismissed you won’t be missed I’m delighted to say spring is on its way It’ll be here tomorrow driving out sorrow caused by winter blues your white and gray hues Vibrant colors will abound from flowers … Continue reading
Cerulean skies expanse sunny and bright I grasp God’s glory. Magnificent! Once again I’ve been drawn in by a new poetry form and the ideas have come in threes. So here’s my third elfje.