Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- A Lipogram without an "A"
- Awaiting Our King
Tag Archives: Poetry Forms
Swirling thoughts implode upon each other in a dance I can’t control though I try to refocus emotions that smother radiant heat of sun high in blue sky I wrestle with questions wondering why my life filled with memories of … Continue reading