Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Advent – A Poem
- Unashamedly "Me, Too"
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life - A Poem
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Is Servant Leadership an Oxymoron?
Tag Archives: Gift
While I was taking a break from blogging I missed a number of Form For All lessons at dVerse Poets Pub, so I decided yesterday to go check out the lessons I had missed to see if there was a … Continue reading
For quite some time I’ve wanted to write a sestina, but I was intimidated by the complex structure of this poetry form. I finally decided to give it a try as part of my 40 poems for Lent. It was … Continue reading