Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Our Heavenly Father's Love Letter
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Refining Silver and Gold
- The Detour Dilemma
- Psalm 127 - All Is In Vain Without God
- Mercy - A Poem
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made – A Poem
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Barbeque Corned Beef for Recipe Friday
- The Alpha and the Omega – A Poem
Tag Archives: Concert
Check. Check. One two three. Check. Sounds great. Now where’s Mellencamp?
Tonight I’m going to see the Christian band Mercy Me. I’m so excited! I have third row tickets and it’s going to be awesome. To start the celebration, I decided to write a found poem using the lyrics from some of … Continue reading