Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Unashamedly "Me, Too"
- Advent – A Poem
- Refining Silver and Gold
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- The Importance of Prepositions
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life - A Poem
- Our Heavenly Father's Love Letter
- Freedom in Christ – A Poem
Tag Archives: Women
Preparing to attend today the burial of a dear old friend And by old I mean she was 43 years my senior Still, I loved her like a sister and at the same time she was mentor, prayer warrior, confident, … Continue reading