Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Advent – A Poem
- Unashamedly "Me, Too"
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life - A Poem
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Is Servant Leadership an Oxymoron?
Tag Archives: Rights
In law school property class we learned about our bundle of rights It’s not much of a bundle compared to Jesus’ divine bundle of rights —His omniscience —His omnipresence —His matchless glory My bundle, your bundle, is more like a … Continue reading
One of my favorite verses in the New Testament is James 1:27: “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted … Continue reading