Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Flowers in Bloom - A Poem
- Psalm 25 - Of Mercy and Humility
- Freedom in Christ – A Poem
- What Is Bravery?
- I Am the 1% — I'm Not Your Pro-Choice Poster Child
Tag Archives: Rapture
According to one group, Family Radio, last Saturday was supposed to be Judgment Day and the beginning of the Rapture. Actually, it was just one man since many of his employees didn’t actually believe him and schedule appointments for well after this date. Lots … Continue reading