Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- The Importance of Prepositions
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Life Is Fragile – A Poem of Hope
Tag Archives: Hank Williams Sr.
Yesterday was Round Up Sunday at my church. We weren’t roundin’ up doggies, we were roundin’ up volunteers for the various ministries in the church. In keeping with the country western theme, many in the congregation were dressed in their … Continue reading
Today would have been my Dad’s 90th birthday. Unfortunately, he left this world too soon, at the age of 72, because of 50 years of cigarette smoking. I miss him a lot. He was a wonderful Dad. I decided to post … Continue reading