Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Advent – A Poem
- Unashamedly "Me, Too"
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life - A Poem
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Is Servant Leadership an Oxymoron?
Tag Archives: Ghazal
Wandering in the wilderness exiled in darkness, I will return Lost and lonely in a foreign land without hope unless I will return Like Ezra and Nehemiah I travel towards home I press, I will return Longing for home and … Continue reading