Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- A Lipogram without an "A"
- Awaiting Our King
Tag Archives: Fiber
I don’t have any new recipe for today, but I thought I’d share my lunch adventures over the past few weeks. In my efforts to be dairy free and wheat free, as well as increase my fiber intake, I have … Continue reading
Last week I promised I would start sharing some dairy free recipes for Recipe Friday, since I am now dairy free in everything I eat. I’m also trying to limit wheat in my diet, but my main focus is eliminating … Continue reading