Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Unashamedly "Me, Too"
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Our Great Physician – A Poem
- Recipe Index
- Psalms 10 – Hope for the Oppressed; Justice for the Wicked
- Eternal Life – A Poem
- Hope in the Darkness – A Poem
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Barbeque Corned Beef for Recipe Friday
Tag Archives: Deuteronomy
One of my favorite verses in the New Testament is James 1:27: “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted … Continue reading
Human beings all face temptations to sin, many of us on a daily basis. It may be a temptation to commit just a “small” sin or it may be the temptation to do something much more egregious. But why is this, … Continue reading