Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- A Lipogram without an "A"
- Awaiting Our King
Tag Archives: Control
Like the power of the Wizard of Oz control is an illusion Just when I think I know how things will go I’m thrown into a state of confusion The illusion fades into oblivion and then And then what? I … Continue reading
The Meeting the Bar prompt at dVerse Poets Pub today is to write about the weather outside our window. Well, the weather here in Oregon is a bit boring today. A little chilly, but we’re having a break from the … Continue reading