Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Flowers in Bloom - A Poem
- Psalm 25 - Of Mercy and Humility
- Freedom in Christ – A Poem
- What Is Bravery?
- I Am the 1% — I'm Not Your Pro-Choice Poster Child
Tag Archives: Charles H. Spurgeon
This is my second poem inspired by a one-minute devotion from Charles H. Spurgeon’s Faith’s Checkbook, Mar 10–Walk in Light. The Bible verse Spurgeon began with is John 12:46, “I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should … Continue reading