Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Am I My Brothers' Keeper? - A Poem
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- A Lipogram without an "A"
- Awaiting Our King
Tag Archives: Carrots
Okay, so this is a pretty basic recipe but it’s one of my family’s favorites for a vegetable side dish. It’s also really easy to make. I first started combining cauliflower and carrots when my son was young. He loved … Continue reading
This is the vegetable we had with Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. It is a modification of a recipe my son made last year for a French class project. It’s really easy, though I’m not sure how healthy it is with all … Continue reading