Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Unashamedly "Me, Too"
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Community – A Poem
- Our Great Physician – A Poem
- Recipe Index
- Psalms 10 – Hope for the Oppressed; Justice for the Wicked
- Eternal Life – A Poem
- Hope in the Darkness – A Poem
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Barbeque Corned Beef for Recipe Friday
Tag Archives: Believe
At dVerse Poets Pub today Anna calls us to think about our diaphanous diction, the words we love and are drawn to, and the type of poetry we normally write. The word “beloved” immediately came to mind. It’s one I … Continue reading
Two thieves were crucified beside Jesus one dark day One thief mocked One thief believed Which one would I be? If I was crucified right by His side would I mock and jeer? Which thief would I be? If my … Continue reading