As a follow-up to my poem on Saturday, The Beauty of the Cross, I wanted to share this video today. It is a video of scenes from The Passion of the Christ with the Third Day song Carry My Cross playing. If you haven’t seen the movie, I’ll warn you that the video is quite graphic and depicts the torture Jesus endured on His way to the cross. If you can’t bear to watch, at least close your eyes and listen to this beautiful song. It is a wonderful reminder that Jesus went to the cross for love because He didn’t want His relationship with His people to be forever broken.
Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Rejoice – An Acrostic Poem
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- The Art of Revision
- Appreciation x 3 - A Poem
- Dueling Chickens for Recipe Friday