Father, must I again
offer forgiveness when I am
right and he is wrong?
Give me a soft heart so
I am able to forgive, to gain
victory over my sinful pride.
Each new day pride says I’m right.
Now I know it is You
Emmanuel, who forgave me. I was
so wrong not to trust my
Savior who forgave his debt and mine.
Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Community – A Poem
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Welcome to Another Fearless Year
- Appreciation x 3 - A Poem
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made – A Poem
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life - A Poem
- The Shepherd – A Poem
- The Alpha and the Omega – A Poem