Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Unashamedly "Me, Too"
- Advent – A Poem
- Refining Silver and Gold
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- The Importance of Prepositions
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life - A Poem
- Our Heavenly Father's Love Letter
- Freedom in Christ – A Poem
Tag Archives: Mom
Once I saw her without her shirt or bra revealing the scar where her surgeon first took her diseased breast then sloppily gathered excess skin in a quick running stitch of sutures leaving her hideously deformed It’s no wonder I seldom saw her smile … Continue reading
It never leaves the pain, the heartache of losing one so dear Or one who should have been dear but for youth and shame that kept me from truly knowing and being known by you I hid so much from … Continue reading