Linda Kruschke on life and death, faith and fearlessness, music and poetry
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Revelation 12:11 (NIV).
Search My Blog
Archives by Month
Top Posts & Pages Likes
Top Posts & Pages by Views
- Traeger Chicken for Recipe Friday
- The Importance of Prepositions
- Refining Silver and Gold
- Advent – A Poem
- Unashamedly "Me, Too"
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life - A Poem
- The Last Supper - A Poem
- Spiral Honey Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy for Recipe Friday
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin for Recipe Friday
- Is Servant Leadership an Oxymoron?
Tag Archives: Selfishness
I read this quote by Nelson Mandela posted on Facebook the other day: “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if … Continue reading
Lent is over. Good Friday is history. Easter has come and gone. Now what? If I was one of the original apostles meeting with Jesus after His resurrection, my next move would have been to wait. Once when he was … Continue reading