Prayer – A Poem

as I focus on You
instead of my pain

Never to forsake me
You have promised
I find it is true
when You I seek

Check out some other poetry at dVerse Poets Pub Open Link Night #15.

This entry was posted in Christian Living and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Prayer – A Poem

1. ayala says:

Lovely and genuine.

2. Natural, unforced emotions. Prayer does soothe the soul. Continue to have faith.

3. Debbie says:

My heart aches some at this, because the poem is so genuine and comes from a reality of what you know and live. God bless you, Linda, as you combine the reality of your pain with honest prayer to your Lord, the Maker and Healer of all. love and prayers!

4. John Richter says:

Really touching and rather striking poem Linda… I hope that you are not having any worse pain issues though….. I’ll always pray with you too …

5. Great acrostic poem – it flows very naturally and does not come across as forced. Here’s hoping some comfort and relief come your way.

6. brian miller says:

nice acrostic…smiles…prayer ever reminds us of our position…

7. Ann says:

Beautiful piece, Linda. Very deep. I hear your heart in this.
    Keeping you in my prayers.
    Blessings,